- Jump on to the Monash Freeway, and turn off at the Cranbourne exit.
- Keep going all the way through Cranbourne, past the Tooradin Airfield that will be on the right and about 20 minutes later you'll see a sign saying 'South Gippsland Highway' directing you to Korumburra and Leongatha. Turn off this exit (It's just before a bridge overpass).
- You'll pass through two towns (now with a new bypass) of Loch and Bena. Keep following the Highway through Korumburra and Leongatha as you need to head to Meeniyan where you want to turn off just on the other side of the town. You'll see the sign directing you to Fish Creek. Turn right at the fish creek sign just on the other side of the town.
- Just after passing through Fish Creek (Don't blink it's small but has nice meals at the pub) you'll see a sign directing you to Waratah Bay. Turn right at the sign directing you towards Waratah Bay.
- Keep following the signs and you'll need to turn right about 2 km up the road - You'll see a sign directing you to Waratah Bay. Turn right towards Waratah Bay.
- About 10 minutes drive from here, you'll see a fork in the road - You want to go left here (It is sign posted) - If you keep on going you'll end up in Walkerville.
- After passing through another fork in the road (about a 4 minute drive) you'll come around a slight right hand bend and see the sign to Waratah Bay. Turn right here.
- You can't get lost from here as it is the only road in to the town.
- Keep driving 3 km to the 90 degree right bend, and travel the rest of the 3 km to the township.
- A quick right and left, and the Waratah Bay Beach House is the second on the right hand side, only two doors down from the Caravan Park entrance.